Thursday, November 12, 2009

Almost Home

Hello out there, We are greatly missing home. we miss our Life Group from TPCC, our friends, our family, our routine, and our jobs. I am really looking forward to being back. We are struggling to enjoy these last couple of days. Last night we stayed in Alma, AR and woke up and had a wonderful morning playing at the playground and riding paddleboats. We then drove down to Hot Springs, AR and we are staying at the nicest campground yet. We are going to tour HotSprings tomorrow and maybe go go-karting. Anyway just wanted to day HI.
Henry








2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have had a great (and interesting) time...
    I learned a new phrase from your expedition-when somebody asks me how my day was, my response will be, "You know, turds and water!"
    Becky O'Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last few days. We cannot wait to see you all...

    ReplyDelete