Monday, November 2, 2009

I am Back among the living.




Hey it is Henry here and I am feeling much much better. thanks for your prayers. It is Monday night and we aew in Williams, AZ. We will be staying here for a couple oof days. This will be our homebase while head up north to the Grand Canyon and down south to Oak Creek canyon where they have anatural waterslide in the canyon walls. we are realizing alot about ourselves on this trip. How much more we can do than we thought possible. How much we can take! God is good. We were talking today and realized how little control we have and how God would like for us to give up control. I tend to be a control freak. I know, I know, you don't see that in me. Well I do. Anyways we were talking and we realized that we have not seen or been to a single place yet on this trip that we had originally intended to go. We have thoroughly enjoyed these new things we hadn't intended on seeing. we have really come together as a family as well. 

I also have to tell you guys, You all married the wrong one. My wife is the most amazing and Godly woman on earth. While I was heaving and resting she was shopping with all the kids, cleaning up mine and Brocks messes, cooking, laundry, blogging, taking pics, went horseback riding, rubbing my back, praying for us all, and loving God the whole time. I thank God for her daily. I will try to post a few pics but we should be able to update more as we see a few more things. Thanks again for all your prayers, keep praying.









1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better Henry. Enjoy seeing the pictures of everyone and reading Cheryl and your posts' each day. Looks like the kids are enjoying their time in AZ.at the old western town-
    Praying for you all and will continue. Your home here in Z-ville is fine. We just passed it passing out all the fliers/sacks for the 'food drive' ( all is good)
    Take care Hamiltons' !!

    ReplyDelete